Thank you for your interest in joining the #iMarch for Innovation. Here are some resources you and your organization can use to increase awareness and help us build our grassroots army. Represent a company or organization? Click below to find out how you can help support the #iMarch.
Thunderclap: Queue Up Your Call for Action Now
Please visit marchforinnovation.com/thunderclap to queue up your call to action for Congress now! Help us spread the word on May 22.
Click here to encourage your Facebook network to join the March or download and share the graphics below.
Tweet for the #iMarch
Help us spread the word on Twitter by sharing some of these tweets - just click and share.
Ask your network to join you:
- I just joined #iMarch for Innovation to push for smart comprehensive #immigration reform. Join me: http://MarchForInnovation.com
Tell them why you #iMarch:
- #iMarch to advance #immigration reform that will attract & keep the best & brightest: http://MarchForInnovation.com
Share a fact:
- 40% of Fortune 500 companies are founded by immigrants or their kids. Learn more: http://MarchForInnovation.com #iMarch
Or share why immigration is so important:
- Immigrants start companies, create new products and drive innovation & job creation: http://MarchForInnovation.com #iMarch
We need to seize the moment:
- The #iMarch for Innovation launches this month. #SeizeTheMoment for #immigration reform at: http://MarchForInnovation.com
Send an email to your network
Tell your networks about the March for Innovation and encourage them to sign up. Visit marchforinnovation.com/emails to get started now - make sure your employees, friends, and supporters have a chance to get involved!
Share Your Story
We're marching because so many are struggling with our country's outdated visa laws. See why others are marching and share your own stories about why you #iMarch at marchforinnovation.com/tumblr.
Place our widget on your website to help spread the word and grow our grassroots army! Visit marchforinnovation.com/get_widget to find the code today.
Want to learn or teach more about the March? We've got a selection of documents that you can easily forward to your friends and colleagues.